AmigaActive (1041/1728)

From:Alan Buxey
Date:21 Jun 2001 at 16:47:10
Subject:Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!

hi,

> The "partnership" is no more than a leveraging of existing technology,
> but IMO existing technology that's proven in the field (you ran MorphOS
> like you said..) is better technology than stuff that's been hidden inside
> a company for the past 4 years.

I have no 'problem' with MorphOS at all - I liek it...i just disagree that
its the saviour for the classic Amiga/PPC.

MorphOS on a new PPC platform (AmigaONE, Pegasos whatever) will be
fantastic. MorphOS on the current PPC/68k hybrid combo cards (with their
low memory access, no direct fast gfx etc) is just a final kludge too far
;-)

alan