AmigaActive (1036/1728)

From:Alan Buxey
Date:21 Jun 2001 at 16:04:57
Subject:Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!

hi,

> Right... yes, Alan. Do you always talk so much crap?

...only as much as you do 8-P

> the source? Do you get a say in it's development? Who writes it? Who
> maintains it? Who did Microcode solutions have to constantly complain
> to about bugs in WarpUP?

..and things got fixed. whenever Ralph was contacted about bugs/problems
with PowerUP there was no such joy..infact the replies were almost as if
he resented PowerUP (and the work involved in it!)

> How open is a 3rd party PPC kernel like H&P's "ExecPPC"? How more open
> is that than a 3rd party PPC kernel like Quark/MorphOS?

as H&P are doing it for Amiga via a partnership its not 3rd party
..how well documented it'll be is another matter, whether we'll get back
to the old days of the Rom kernel manuals is another thing.

alan