AmigaActive (1034/1728)

From:Alan Buxey
Date:21 Jun 2001 at 15:55:48
Subject:Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!

hi,

> Web browsing can also be productive. The WWW isn't all porn and sad home
> pages, there is useful information out there too.

sorry, scratch productive, I meant creative. you dont have to be creative
with a computer. the Amiga certain was able to let creativity easily out
(i recall my first night i bought my A500 - spent 3 hours with DPaint
drawing some still-life in 64colour halfbrite/hires).

browsing the web can be productive/educational etc, but its not creative

alan