AmigaActive (1031/1728)

From:Gareth Griffiths
Date:20 Jun 2001 at 20:48:13
Subject:Re: What's going on?

Hello Neil,
On Wednesday, June 20, 2001 at 5:53:28 PM, you wrote:

> connectivity, have to install for all ISPs equally. Even if it did take
> a bit longer, it would be worth it to avoid the crap service that BT
> Internet/Openworld provide.

Yeah? I've heard a lot of bad things about BTOpenworld, which was why I was
looking at Zen ADSL (http://www.zenadsl.com) but thats £10 more expensive,
and is irrelevant anyway as I can't get ADSL yet (although when RADSL is
available I should be able to)

Cheers,
GazChap.

Gareth Griffiths -- mailto:mail@gazchap.com -- http://www.gazchap.com
If athletes get athlete's foot, do astronauts get mistletoe?