I have always loved to imagine stories for myself about Saint Seiya. Since I discovered it on French TV, it made me dream. Sometimes, the stories that came to my mind were pretty serious, others were perfectly parodic. You can find both types of texts on this page.
Some people might criticise the lack of precision in what I write, as it doesn't respect the story perfectly. What I wanted to promote was the feelings of our characters. Some people write about them as if they were made of wood. Well they aren't, in my fantasy world. And I believe that feelings can be just as important as facts. The Saints, in my mind, are full of emotions, and you might feel that I am desacralising them by revealing their "intimate life". I'm not forcing you to read my stories, so if you think that you'll feel shocked by this, do not go further.
As for the parodic stories, well... let's say that I have some moments where my mind goes slightly mad... and this is the result. They are not supposed to have any influence over my other fanfics, as they were written just for a laugh. I hope that you'll laugh too, rather than being offended!

Disclaimer: These fanfics are not recommended for young readers, as they contain some adult material (including explicit love scenes, foul language and violence). You have now been warned, if you think that you'll be shocked or offended, do not read further.
All the characters in this story are under the copyright of Masami Kurumada ⌐ 1986. This fanfic is entirely unauthorised. Hopefully, if he sees this he'll laugh rather than sue! ;-) The stories featured on the "Serious fanfics" and "Parodic fanfics" pages are ⌐ of Viviane Reber-Finlay, 1997, 1998. Please do not publish them anywhere without prior permission of the author. Of course, you can link to them on the Web, and please tell me about it if you do! I like to know if my fanfiction is appreciated! :-)

Here are the destinations that you may take:

Serious Fanfics Parodic Fanfics Selected Fanfics Fanfic Illustrations

 

ThisThe Anime Fan Fiction Ring
site is owned by Viviane Reber.

Click for the [ Nex t Page | Ski p It | Previous | Ne xt Five]

Want to join the ring? Click here for info.


 


Sign my Guestbook | E-mail | View my Guestbook

It looks like I've got readers so far! :)

fanfics

Homepage | Saint Seiya |Enya | About the author | E-mail Boadicea

All Saint Seiya images, plotlines and sounds are ⌐ Masami Kurumada, Toei Productions (anime), Shonen Jump (manga) and Seiji Yokoyama (music).
Fanfictions (except where specified), web creation and articles by Viviane Reber. All rights reserved.