+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Registration card IntuiMake v1.2 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | | | My address: | | | | | | | | | | | | I've got IntuiMake from: | | | | +-----+ | | | | I want a printed documentation layouted with TeX. | | | | | | +-----+ | | | | I enclosed some money: _______ | | | | | | +-----+ | | | | I want updates automatically. | | | | | | +-----+ | | | | I want to be informed of new updates | | | | | | +-----+ | | | +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+ The prizes listed below are in American currency. If you don't live in the U.S.A., please calculate the price in your currency. The documentation layouted with TeX contains more information as the file `IntuiMake.doc' and several illustrations. It costs $8 which includes shipping. IntuiMake is to be updated in the future. Registered users get the opportunity of being sent updates automatically. Such an update costs $5, which includes the disk and the shipping. The price for information about updates is $2. Updates are sent as long as there is money sent in by you. Send the registration card to: Bjoern E. Trost Auf dem Baennjerrueck 39 67663 Kaiserslautern Germany