Subject: v01i139: pstash, redirects printer output to file
From: [email-masked] (Kevin Young)
Date: 15 Feb 89 17:00:41 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.binaries.ibm.pc

Posting-number: Volume 01 Issue 139
Originally-from: Kiwisoft <no email address> via Nigel Rea <[email-masked]>
Submitted-by: [email-masked] (Kevin Young)
Archive-name: pstash/pstash.uue

Here's a copy of the only response I received.  My thanks to Nigel Rea
of England for being so kind as to send this TSR and to KiwiSoft for
writing it.  It's uuencoded and decodes to a .com file called
pstash.com (printer stash).  The instructions appear when you run it.
Enjoy!

Kevin Young
uunet!{umix,edsews}!rphroy!pte!kiy
Precise Technology & Electronics, Inc.

[
This is a small program.  It seems to work.  You run it first,
specifying a filename.  Then you run any program(s) that write to the
parallel printer port.  Then you invoke pstash again, and it closes the
file and all printer output appears in it.

-- R.D.
]