Subject: Re: Directory list source code
From: tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!osu-cis!dsacg1!nts0699 (Gene McManus)
Date: 5 Jan 89 14:35:10 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc

The enclosed program, testdir.c, will follow down the directory
structure, producing a graphical display of the directory structure to
stdout.

It is written in MSC 5.1, and uses some of the DOS file functions
available to this compiler.  Note that the source code contains PC line
graphics characters.

This was originally written to investigate techniques to chase down
nested directory chains and utilizes a recursive function call to do 
so.

I place this code in the public domain for whatever use it may be
put to, and assume no responsibility whatsoever for it.

I have a compiled .EXE file from this code. I haven't submitted it
because it doesn't have a lot of general purpose utility. If you
would like a copy, email me, and I'll send it to you.

Gene

Gene McManus @ Defense Logistics Agency Systems Automation Center,
	       Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 238-9403,    Autovon 850-
UUCP:		{uunet!gould,cbosgd!osu-cis}!dsacg1!gmcmanus
The views expressed are my own, not those of The Agency, or Dept. of Defense